By using FolioKarma ("the Service") you agree to the following Terms of Service. We may update and modify these Terms of Service from time to time, and by continuing to use the service after posting of a modification, you accept the modification. If you object to any terms and conditions of the Terms of Service at any time, you should discontinue use of the Service, and terminate your Service immediately by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of Information on Our Service
2. Acceptance of Terms of Service
3. Member Conduct and Responsibilities
4. Hyperlinks Within Messages
5. FolioKarma's Right to Use Content
6. Termination of Access
9. Limitation of Liability
SUMMARY OF TERMS
FolioKarma and its employees assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, objectivity, or usefulness of the information presented on our Service. We do not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any content provider, nor do we advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You are responsible for your own investment decisions.
You agree that all the information presented about yourself on the FolioKarma Registration Form is true and accurate and that you will conduct yourself in a responsible manner when using our Service.
You agree that you will not use our Service for illegal purposes including posting information you know to be false, unlawful, libelous, harassing, profane, abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you will not use our Service to distribute junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of an unapproved mass e-mail or solicitation.
You accept the service as is.
Please report any violations of these Terms of Service to email@example.com
1. Use of Information on Our Service
- You are responsible for your own investment decisions. The Service is designed to help you acquire the information you need to help you make your own decisions. Those decisions, however, must be made by you. You are responsible for properly analyzing and verifying any information you intend to rely upon.
- FolioKarma and its employees assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, objectivity, or usefulness of the information presented on our Service. We do not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any content provider, nor do we advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
- FolioKarma does not routinely screen, edit, or review messages posted by its members. However, we do reserve the right to monitor or remove any content, at any time, from the Service without notice. We also reserve the right to terminate any member's membership at any time, without notice.
- Users should be aware that other content providers may not be who they say they are. FolioKarma takes no action to perform a background check on any of the content providers' profiles. We do not guarantee that content providers' profiles contain accurate information. Users should also be aware that content providers may use our Service for personal gain. Therefore, investors should approach any content with appropriate skepticism.
- Content provided by any content provider may be misleading, deceptive, or in error. If you believe any content has been intentionally posted in violation of securities laws you should contact the Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC]. The SEC's e-mail address for complaints is firstname.lastname@example.org. Their mailing address is:
SEC Division of Enforcement
Enforcement Complaint Center
Mail Stop 7-10
450 Fifth St., NW
Washington, D.C. 20549
- The SEC can also be contacted for inquiries unrelated to a potential violation of the Federal securities laws through their Office of Investor Education and Assistance. You should be aware of the potential risks of on-line investing and market analysis. The SEC publishes information on cyberfraud. The NASDR provides analysis on how to invest carefully in the electronic world. The NASAA provides tips on how to avoid online investment schemes aimed at taking advantage of unsuspecting investors. Their websites are instructive and can be found at:
- We reserve the right to amend, remove, or add any or all parts of the Terms of Service at any time without notice. These Terms of Service were last revised on December 1, 2015. Your use of the site and the mobile app after the posting of any change to the Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of the change.
- If you have concerns or feel you are being impersonated please notify email@example.com.
- By accepting the Terms of Service, you warrant that you have no other registration(s) with the Service. You also agree to maintain only one active registration with the Service. Failure to follow Terms of Service will result in your immediate termination from the Service.
- Your conduct when using the Service should reflect an appropriate respect and consideration for the other users of the Service.
- You agree to abide by a code of conduct by which you will not:
- use the Service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable.
- post material, non-public information about companies, without the authorization to do so.
- post of transmit third-party copyrighted information or in any way infringe on the intellectual property, contractual, or fiduciary rights of others.
- provide false information on your registration form or impersonate someone else.
- use the Service for the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters, or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail or other solicitations.
- post improper or off-topic messages.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for any repercussions resulting from any content that occurs on your behalf. If you suspect you are being impersonated, contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- FolioKarma reserves the right to disclose any information, including registration data, in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate its systems properly, to protect FolioKarma's property or rights, or to safeguard the interests of its members.
- The Service allows content providers to add external links in their content to other sites throughout the Internet. We are not responsible for the availability of these resources, nor are we responsible or do we endorse any content, advertising, products, or other materials found on external sites. You are fully responsible for any loss or damages when attempting to use a hyperlink or when you successfully link to a site.
- The content available throughout the Service is either the property of its providers and/or FolioKarma and Netologic Inc. and is protected by copyrights and trademarks. You may display, reformat, and print information found on the Service for personal use only. You agree not to reproduce, transmit, repost, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, or in any other way commercially exploit any of the content without our written consent.
- You agree that upon posting information on the Service, you grant and assign FolioKarma and Netologic Inc., and their successors a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media, in any manner, whole or part, without any duty to account to you. You also grant FolioKarma and Netologic Inc. the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.
- You agree that we may terminate or suspend your access to the Service for any reason. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activities are possible grounds for termination. Neither FolioKarma, Netologic Inc., nor any its employees shall be liable to you or any third party for the termination of the Service or any claims related to the termination of Service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold FolioKarma, Netologic Inc., its officers, owners, agents, and any employee harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- User expressly agrees that use of this service is at the user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- FolioKarma expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- FolioKarma makes no warranty that the service will meet user's requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, nor does FolioKarma make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this service.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the FolioKarma, or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damages to your computer system, personal device or loss of data that results in the downloading of any files on the service or any external links available on the service.
- FolioKarma shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this agreement, resulting from the use or the inability to use the service or messages received or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user's transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if FolioKarma has been advised of the possibility of such damages.